Three weeks ago, we open-sourced StyleX. Since then, we've been diligently fixing bugs and making improvements. Here are some of the highlights:
- Added support for some previously missing CSS properties to the ESLint plugin.
- Added support for using variables in
- Removed the code for style injection from the production runtime, reducing the size of the runtime by over 50%.
- Added Flow and TypeScript types for the Rollup Plugin.
- Added the option to use CSS Layers in all bundler plugins.
- TypeScript will now auto-complete style property names.
- Bundler plugins will now skip files that don't contain StyleX, resulting in faster build times.
- Fixed a bug where the ESLint plugin was sometimes unable to resolve local constants used for Media Queries and Pseudo Classes.
- Resolved a bug where the runtime injection of styles in dev mode would sometimes fail.
- Addressed a bug where styles injected at runtime during development would sometimes suffer from specificity conflicts.
- The TypeScript types for
Themewill now correctly throw an error when applying a theme for the wrong
In addition to these, we've made other improvements to the types and documentation. I want to extend my gratitude to all the contributors for their pull requests. ♥️
Happy New Year!